Learning and Engagement AdministratorReference: BH-52983
Provide a high quality and professional administrative support to the Leaning and Engagement (L&E) team whilst responding to day-to-day learning and development enquiries. The majority of the role will involve learning and development administration, with a smaller amount assigned to engagement activities.
- Coordinate diaries and associated logistics to accommodate training sessions and events.
- Respond to routine Learning and Engagement queries (face to face, telephone & email) referring to specialist colleagues when appropriate.
- Alongside L&E colleagues, monitor and respond to queries directed at the learning email inbox.
- Liaise with facilitators to schedule training and prepare training materials when necessary.
- Organise all activities associated with training and workshops, including room bookings, ordering of catering, booking accommodation and travel when required.
- Provide administration support and diary management to the Head of learning & engagement.
- Maintain update and learning & development pages of the intranet.
- Strong administration experience
- Strong attention to detail and proven skills around accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- A self -starter with a proactive. Can do attitude.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Sound IT skills including a good working knowledge of outlook, Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email: Miranda@prs.uk.com or call: 01223 209888