Lead Web DeveloperJob not available
This role will be responsible for leading the website team and project manage the development of the digital estate to ensure functionality, content and customer journeys are optimised. You will also manage and develop the web team as well as project manage website development and user journey improvement projects in line with strategic objectives.
- Lead and manage the web team in the planning and delivery of web publication projects, liaising with key stakeholders and members of the web team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification.
- Project manage web content work, and ensure project and campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Write and enforce content guidelines for the company websites to maximise the appeal of content to key audiences.
- Oversee the editing and amending of existing content on the company’s websites, ensuring that it is accurate, up-to-date and appropriately written.
- Assist in providing staff with policy and processes to support online projects.
- Oversee the implementation of SEO through the Web team.
- Audit, review and improve web content on a continual basis, providing reports and forward plans as required.
- Be a contact for emergency and crisis communications - this may require being on call and required to work at short notice over the evening(s) or weekend(s) should a critical incident emerge.
- Manage and report on budget, ensuring that value for money and good Return on Investment is achieved.
What we are ideally looking for:
- Past experience of hands-on application development and managing effective development teams
- Up to date understanding of the web development technologies used by Angling Direct, familiarity PHP is mandatory
- Possess high level technical skills and able to translate business requirements into technical requirements and engage and educate stakeholders around this
- Product/project testing
- Project management
- People leadership
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, click apply or please contact Toby Brownlie at Pure Resourcing Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: