Lead Electronics EngineerReference: BH-58271
You will be overseeing a junior team member and working closely with the Engineering Director. The culture is inclusive and supportive, the business is passionate about the development of its employees.
This organisation is incredibly well funded and has been established for over 50 years. In this time, they have only grown and never made redundancies or restructured.
• Digital, analogue and microprocessor design skills
• CAD literate – schematic capture and layout
• Good organisational skills – able to deliver under pressure
• Working within ISO9001 framework
HND/Degree level education
• Solidworks 3D and Autocad 2D
• Experience with EMC and other product legislation
• Experience in an electronics designer role
This requirement is urgent, and applications will be considered at speed. There is a generous pension and benefits scheme and half day Friday.