L&OD ManagerJob not available
Reporting to the Head of People, this role will act as an internal consultant on matters relating to individual and organisational learning and development. You will draw upon internal and external resources to deliver a high quality and professional and customer focused service in line with the strategy.
You will also play an active role as a member of the People Group and the wider Service management team promoting and role-modelling the behaviours, values, and culture that the Service seeks to embed.
- To deliver a professional learning and organisational development service
- Implement learning and organisational initiatives
- Mange stakeholders and communications
- Coach and lead the L&OD team
- You will be a seasoned L&D professional with qualifications in L&D with a strong commitment to continuing professional development by evidence of your own professional learning.
- Experience of stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships within a complex organisation.
- The ability to travel to sites across the County is also essential and to be able to work on-site in Huntingdon at least 2/3 days a week.
Please call Caroline Batchelor for further information regarding the role.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: