L&D and Talent AdvisorJob not available
Main Key Responsibilities
- Plan and support with the delivery of learning solutions in line with the organisational people strategy.
- Support the L&D Talent Manager to conduct regular and appropriate training needs analysis across the business based on leadership feedback and personal development plans.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an excellent new starter induction and colleague experience including the design and delivery of relevant internal or external training, including apprenticeship programme.
- Actively engage and build strong working relationships with colleagues across the organisation to understand needs and development requirements.
- Introduce and deliver training sessions where a need has been identified and act as a trusted adviser for line managers regarding specific development needs for their team members as and when required.
- Work with our enabling partner to deliver training interventions and improved ways of working.
- Creating various guidelines on Continuous Professional Development, Learning Styles, etc and keeping L&D material relevant, fit for purpose and up to date
Knowledge and Experience
• Proven experience in a learning & development role with a commercial mind-set
• Effective influencing and communication skills
• Curious and energised approach to new ideas
• Proven experience of designing and delivering engaging learning initiatives within a changing environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, line managers and colleagues
• Proven competence to work without close supervision
• Expert user of Microsoft office packages, especially Power Point and Excel
• Associate member of CIPD (Level 5 qualification) with proven experience of operating at L&D advisory level
• Demonstrable experience in reviewing and facilitating online and classroom training initiatives
If you match the above job criteria please do contact Marsha-Louise for a confidential chat.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: