Key Account Manager / DirectorJob not available
Pure are pleased to be exclusively representing a company that has an outstanding reputation in their industry, where you will be responsible for managing key client accounts as well as driving new business development opportunities. This is a sales focused role, but our client dedicates itself to offering the highest levels of service to its customers and therefore building exceptional relationships is a priority.
Our client offers a challenging but rewarding environment in addition to an attractive salary and bonus scheme.
The successful candidate will take on a hands-on role, working closely with the Managing Director and senior leadership team to help deliver continuous growth.
What we are looking for: -
- Existing experience in a similar sales / account management role.
- Industry background within construction or utilities would be highly desirable.
- Previous experience of managing public sector clients (councils, housing associations, etc) would be beneficial.
- Strong commercial leadership, sales and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a determination to succeed.
If you feel that you have the skills and desire needed for this role then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: