Junior IT TechnicianReference: BH-53457
Peterborough/ 60% home working
I am recruiting for an established organisation based near Peterborough.
You will be required to support the organisation where requires as part of a progressive and proactive IT Team. Participating in the day to day running of the IT helpdesk providing 1st line support and liaising closely with users.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a business who value their employees - you will be given the tools to expand your skill set and step up the ladder. This organisation offers the chance to gain qualifications giving you the funding/sponsorship and time to develop yourself.
- 1st Line Support & basic 2nd line Support
- Interact with users on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner and escalate as needed
- Keep users informed regarding the status of outstanding problems/ issues
- Communicate effectively with users to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Work with company IT business partners to provide maintenance and on-going support for company systems and technologies
- 1st Line support knowledge
- excellent customer service
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility for work outcomes
- Able to work well in a team
- Stock management
- Process IT requests for new starters and leavers
- Full UK driving licence
- IT qualification (Degree, CompTIA A+ or equivalent)
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available.