Junior Finance Business PartnerReference: BH-53163
The role will be to work with finance and operations taking responsibility for supporting key customer contracts as a junior financial business partnering. Insuring accuracy of reporting and analysis provided and adding value and analysis to support the business in executing and managing the contract effectively.
This includes providing analysis on financial projections, commercial and operational insight on results and development opportunities as well as potential involvement with the customer and relevant stakeholders.
- Establish a strong relationship with the Finance Business Partners, Management Accounts team, Business Support, Operation Managers and Senior Management within the business and contract teams
- Interaction with Customers on ad hoc basis on financial and contractual matters
- Demonstrate a level of financial acumen and understanding of varying customer contracts including stand alone projects, open book and fixed price arrangements.
- Preparation of financial input and analysis into pricing, contract reviews, business plans etc.
- Awareness of high level financial and contractual compliance and transparency requirements and consider them in your day-to-day work.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and potential for ways to drive margin improvement
- Finalisation of monthly results reporting financial data in line with contract specifications and accounting policies
- Responsible to support producing monthly commentary and financials with Finance Business Partners to management team providing insight in relation to performance against targets, KPI reporting, cash flow, working capital and future projections.
- Responsible for analysing and reviewing time charged and costs within the accounting and billing systems
- Support with monthly billing process and financial processes
- Support with preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Provision of financial information, trends and performance analysis to the Finance Business Partners and contract stakeholders.
- Provide financial support other areas as required
- Responding to ad hoc request from operations and finance
- Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Part Qualification in Accountancy (I.e. ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience in working with multiple contracts and customers
- Experience in producing financial reports with financial insight and value added commentary
- Experience in dealing directly and building effective relationships with customers and senior management
- Experience in a finance business partnering role
- Experience in a facilities management business
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language (oral and written)
- High level of business and commercial acumen
- Advanced Office/Excel skills