Junior Electronic EngineerReference: BH-59234
Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
We are supporting a niche electronics business in their search for an additional member of the design team. You will be joining an organisation at the forefront of technological development in their sector. This is a real opportunity to expand your technical knowledge at speed by working on a variety of innovative product ranges. You will be joining a small team that is passionate about their work and focussed on quality and innovation.
- With the support and mentoring from senior engineers, perform innovative high-speed digital and analogue design for new products
- Design circuits and draw schematics so that accurate circuit information is available to the PCB designers
- Contribute to FPGA firmware development
- Support the efficient production, test, qualification, and integration of new designs
- Undertake testing and debugging of designs, ensuring that the design meets the design specification
- Help with managing obsolescence, including identifying and designing alternative parts
- Provide support on product design issues and product improvement (including engineering design, documentation, and configuration control)
- Strong academic background (2.1 or higher) in electronic engineering or similar subject
- Good understanding of electronics design (ideally analogue and digital circuit design)
- Knowledge and experience with FPGA, ASIC or RTL design, VHDL or Verilog programming and hardware verification
- Understanding of digital signal processing concepts
- Experience with software programming in higher level languages as well as assembler would be a distinct advantage.