IT TechnicianReference: BH-53432
I am recruiting for an IT Technician to provide PC support and assistance for an international communications business.
You will be required to provide excellent support ensuring all user enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally. You will provide first level hardware support as required, including replacing faulty components.
- Respond and action all support tickets
- Provide User support both hardware and software for the group offices
- Complete troubleshooting and provide detailed information of results
- Maintain PC user base
- Manage and administer the external access security system
- Perform hardware refresh & upgrades
- Installation of new PC`s and other IT kit as requires
- Experience working within a 1st line support environment with exposure to areas of 2nd line indecent and request management
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Active Directory/ New user set ups
- creation of documentation, including processes and knowledge base records
- Solid understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN)
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available