IT TechnicianReference: BH-53456
Peterborough/ 60% home working
I am recruiting for an established organisation based near Peterborough.
You will be required to support the organisation where requires as part of a progressive and proactive IT Team. Participating in the day to day running of the IT helpdesk providing 1st line and 2nd line support and liaising closely with users.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a business who value their employees - you will be given the tools to expand your skill set and step up the ladder. This organisation offers the chance to gain qualifications giving you the funding/sponsorship and time to develop yourself.
Working as part of the IT team you will carry out specific projects as well as instruction, troubleshooting, secure monitoring, system backups, archiving, disaster recovery testing, maintenance and deployment of equipment.
- You will participate in the day to day running of the IT helpdesk, providing 1st & 2nd line support
- Interact with users on all levels to help resolve IT related issues and provide answers in an effective, timely manner and then escalate when needed
- Assist the organisation in the maximisation and adoption of new technologies
- Work as part of the IT team to deliver troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and regular disaster recovery testing providing all the support that is necessary
- Build devices (laptop/desktop/tablet/phones) for new starters/replacement hardware for existing business users
- Help to introduce in-house software and ensure proprietary software is kept up to date
- Process IT requests for new starters and leavers
- 1st & 2nd line support experience
- Experience providing high level of customer service
- Full Uk driving licence
- Experience/ knowledge of building devices (laptops/desktop/tablet/ phones)
- IOS experience is desirable
- Experience mentoring Junior Technicians
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available.