IT Support TechnicianReference: BH-54023
The office is easily accessible via train and bus, there is car parking close by however does come at a cost.
Hands on Technical Support experience isn't essential however would be beneficial, we are however looking for some experience within a customer facing role.
- Working in the Group IT team, you will contribute to providing an internal facing IT support function to the organisation.
- The main purpose of the role is to support with IT ticketing queries through the helpdesk to ensure timely and accurate resolution of day-to-day IT issues.
- Your focus will be on problem solving for all the IT users within the organisation, as part of the Helpdesk function. You will also help support with technical onboarding and new employee set up.
- Diagnose hardware and software issues and provide support to all users remotely via Teams, emails, calls and in person as required.
- Configure new and replacement IT equipment (laptops/tablets/mobiles/printers).
- Maintain IT Inventory.
- Office365 administration (Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint).
- New users’ setup
- Provide IT procedural documentation and reports.
- Test and configure new technology.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems (Windows 10, macOS), hardware and software
- Office 365 experience would be beneficial
- The ability to prioritise and manage a fast-paced workload
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, with a customer focused attitude.
- An awareness that not everyone has innate IT skills and therefore the ability to demonstrate patience and understanding will be an important part of the role.
- A keen interest in developing a career in IT.
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office