IT Support Team LeaderReference: BH-53447
I am recruiting for an IT Support team leader to manage a small IT team based in Norwich.
You will be required to manage an IT Team that supports a wide range of disciplines and technologies, in-use across a 24/7 onshore and offshore operation.
The successful candidate will report directly into the IT Manager who is based in London though you will work full time in Norwich with occasional travel across different sites when required for installations.
- Liasing on a daily basis with other departments throughout the business to provide 2nd and 3rd line support
- Providing user support through help desk queries, phone & face to face queries with users
- Accounts management
- PC and applications installations and support
- Day to day supervision of the team - providing team guidance and performance management
- Project planning for upgrades, such as window releases and desktop applications
- Full responsibility of testing corporate technical changes prior to implementation to local infrastructure
- Ability to manage and mentor 1st line support team
- Active directorary, DNS, Exchange & SQL
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Experience of change control
- VMware & vSphere
- Veritas NetBackup
- Storage Technologies
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available