IT Support EngineerReference: BH-58056
Great Yarmouth/ Hybrid
I`m delighted to be supporting a global organisation in the search for an IT Support Engineer to join their well experienced team based in Great Yarmouth.
Working within the Support team you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Service desk and BAU service across the business. Working closely with all team members to ensure the IT systems located in multiple locations are kept secure and stable whilst offering an excellent service to all users.
- Contribute the processing of support requests for the IT ServiceDesk, ensuring tickets are correctly categorised, updated, actioned, or escalated to other members of the IT team within agreed SLA’s.
- Provide IT User support, both hardware and software for IT devices
- Installation configuration and deployment of Endpoint devices
- Maintaining Hardware inventories
- Maintaining Software Licensing
- Performing Hardware & software refresh on end user’s devices.
- Managing endpoint security
- Use and knowledge of a ServiceDesk system.
- Administer user accounts, and email through Office 365 Active Directory.
- Microsoft Mobile Device Management tools like Intune or 3rd party equivalents.
- Monitor endpoint security using AV / Updates / Email Monitoring / Vulnerability assessment systems.
- Windows Server operating systems 2012-2019 and Windows 10.
- Standard troubleshooting, administrative and configuration tools (CMD and PowerShell).
- VoIP /Telephony.
- Create / Update documentation, including Procedures and user guides.
If you`d like to learn more or think this positions for you please press APPLY or contact Henry Dawson @ Pure Resourcing Solutions