IT Support EngineerReference: BH-53568
What is the job?
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to users onsite and remotely
- Order and build hardware when needed
- Work with the entire IT team to reach team goals and objectives
- Assist with technical projects
What do you need?
- Experience providing 1st line support
- Confident in installing, troubleshooting and maintaining Windows 10, and Windows Server OS
- Ability to use initiative and find resolution to complex problems by using logic, research, and asking for help when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take that next step in their IT career by joining an inclusive business which offers great facilities and a family feel environment with some premium benefits.