IT Service Desk Team LeaderReference: BH-58995
This is a on-site role and would suit someone with a can do attitude with hands on experience in an IT Support environment or similar.
You will lead the Service Desk function of the team, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as proactively looking for problems and areas that can be improved. T
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the smooth daily operational running of the team
- Organise daily workloads appropriately to ensure that business needs and deadlines are met.
- Deliver great teamwork and communication, motivating the team
- Collaborate with IT department and wider business to build strong working relationships.
- Provide a proactive level of support
- Resolving 1st/2nd line issues as team capacity dictates.
- Motivate, inspire, and support the team daily, to deliver outstanding IT service, quickly and with high quality
- Maintain and support all hardware and third-party software in line with agreements.
- Maintain processes and procedures documentation
- Identify repeating incidents in the helpdesk system and propose longer term solutions.
- Be part of the support team available for any exceptional/urgent out of hours work.
- Ensure security of systems and data is always maintained.
- Deputise for Head of IT Operations as required.
- Experience in a similar role either such as Senior Service Desk Engineer or Team Leader
- Excellent customer service, relationship management, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Logical analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online, Teams etc
- Windows 10 and later
- Windows Server 2012 and later
- Microsoft Office
- VMware Horizon Desktop Virtualisation
If this role is of interest click APPLY of contact Jake Leslie @ Pure Resourcing