IT Senior Support EngineerReference: BH-52691
What is the role?
• Provide an escalation point as well as cover where required within the support function
• Work as part of a centralised support function
• Manage and perform regular maintenance of IT systems to ensure correct and reliable functioning
• Investigate, resolve and document incidents
• Provide documentation and technical/training based support for users and colleagues to assist them
• in obtaining the best they can from the IT services provided
What do you need?
• Relevant experience in providing technical support at a senior level
• In-depth understanding of networking, servers, clients, applications and communications employed
• within company systems.
• Clear, effective communication skills
• Able to work effectively and calmly during periods of high pressure such as disaster recovery
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that cares about their staff, you will be working within a technical team with opportunities to continue learning and developing your skills. If you would like to hear more information then please contact Ryan at Pure