IT ManagerReference: BH-58472
Bury St Edmunds/ Hybrid
£45,000 - £55,000
I`m delighted to be recruiting for a well known Group based near Bury St Edmunds as they look to appoint an IT Manager.
Overseeing the IT estate you will work closely with the IT Director to design and implement the Groups strategy as directed by the board.
This role will be responsible for the quality of service to the end users and the performance of the IT support teams within. You will be supported by and work closely with your line manager in the design of the IT strategy and setting the Group technology standards.
You will need to provide leadership & development to the IT team through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching to ensure all members of the team achieve the required performance standards.
- To be responsible for the professional development of the Systems Technician, ensuring that appropriate support, supervision, performance management, appraisal and training are considered.
- Lead, manage and motivate the Systems Technician, providing clear objectives and constructive and meaningful feedback.
- To identify IT strategic priorities for the company and identify new systems and software to support the strategic priorities.
- To ensure that the security procedures and policies are implemented throughout the IT systems.
- To ensure that relevant legislation and good practices are implemented in respect of the IT systems.
- To have overall responsibility for IT estate across the UK, ensuring the smooth running of all systems, anticipating growth and evolving requirements, and having a clear plan and budget in place to quickly meet organisational needs.
- To develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- To ensure resource availability and allocation, developing project plans to track progress.
- To measure and report on project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for either someone with multiple years experience or someone who is an up and coming IT Manager with exposure of working in a corporate environment.
If this position is of interest please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click APPLY - A full job description is available