IT ManagerJob not available
What is the job?
- Setting, controlling IT Budget. Ordering IT Equipment, renewing software subscriptions, supplier negotiation and certifying invoices.
- 2nd and 3rd Helpdesk Support, supporting 1st Technician.
- Day to Day Management of an internal domain network and Cloud based Azure Network.
- Managing Phone phones and portable devices with Samsung Knox Mobile Device Management, and supplier liaison. Monitoring and controlling associated costs.
- Software and Device evaluation for new implementations.
- Office 365, Sharepoint and Teams setup, Administration and configuration.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Microsoft Server 2022 (and 2019) Active Directory/Group Policy and Exchange Server 2019 Hybrid
- Samsung Knox
- Multi Factor – Microsoft and Duo
- Vpshere/VMware monitoring and maintenance
This is a superb opportunity to join one of our regions leading family owned business who continue to invest in great IT solutions for their company.
The business are offering a great salary and benefits package with opportunity for further development, training and progression.
This role offers hybrid working with lots of flexibility.
This is an excellent opportunity with no 2 days being the same and a real chance to bring your own ideas to life. For more information please contact Ryan at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: