IT ManagerReference: BH-58998
You will assume overall responsibility for maintaining, supporting, and developing the Company’s digital assets (both hardware & software) & the performance therein of the Digital Delivery Team. Responsibilities include controls to ensure that all data processing is performed in accordance with the GDPR; maintaining a secure & robust corporate network & ICT infrastructure (physical IT assets & data); digital research & development; continuous improvement; fusion & integration & products, processes, people & places; training delivery; & the test & validation of developed solution.
- Ensure all implementations & infrastructure are fully documented & up-to-date (ensuring maintainability & optimising ongoing developments) & tested / validated to ensure each is fit-for-purpose.
- Fulfil the responsibility of the Data Controller function (meeting the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- Implement appropriate technical & organisational measures to ensure that all data processing undertaken by the Company is performed in accordance with the GDPR & ensure that such can be evidenced.
- Maintain & develop the corporate network & ICT infrastructure, optimising its security & robustness in accordance with Company procedures, all legislation, ISO 9001, TickITPlus, ISO 27001 & any other relevant Standard.
- 25 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays).
- Regular Pay as You Earn share purchase scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Life Assurance at 3 times your salary.
- Formalised paid absence scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Occupational health scheme & direct policy to promote wellbeing policy (including Mental Health First Aiders).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company events.
- Access to a suite of learning & development opportunities.
- Training up to degree level (& beyond where strategic).
- Outstanding contribution award scheme (target: quarterly & annually).
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Work from home