IT ManagerReference: BH-58460
I`m delighted to be recruiting an IT Manager for a leading manufacturing client based in Norwich.
The IT Manager is the primary resource responsible for organisation-wide IT systems and information and is responsible for managing the IT Team who maintain the company’s IT Infrastructure and application suite.
Reporting to Head of IT & Systems, the role involves the day to day management of the IT team and a wide range of tasks that include:
- Maintaining essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Overseeing information security and maintaining network and user security through hardware or software installation or through education.
- Maintaining compliance with UK Data protection standards/GDPR.
- Taking responsibility for projects and solutions within the larger business initiative.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Handling business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
- Providing direction for IT team members.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff.
- Tracking and maintaining hardware and software inventory.