IT ManagerJob not available
We are partnered with a household UK manufacturing business based in Cambridge looking to hire an IT Manager. Working underneath the Head of IT you will act as the technology specialist for the organisation ensuring multiple sites are operational. You`ll do this by effectively managing the whole IT team as well as external providers.
You will act as the IT business partner, liaising with the senior leadership team to ensure business needs are articulated clearly and agreed changes to the estate are carried out as required.
- Maintain clear IT strategy with a strong link into budget planning.
- Set technology standards and principles and assure the quality of IT project delivery, using technical knowledge, to ensure that vendor proposals and responses are appropriate, supporting business area leads and subject matter experts.
- Line manage internal IT personnel, set targets and goals and deliver effective, wholly supportive, 1-1 management on a regular basis.
- Manage IT contracts and service, to ensure quality, best value for money, and that any IT failures cause minimum impact.
- Work with the business and the IT provider to create and maintain an IT risk register that can be tracked.
- Define, implement and monitor effective IT Service Level Agreements with all IT suppliers.
- Act as the first point of escalation for IT issues with IT providers, providing communication to all stakeholders and managing the relevant provider(s) to ensure a timely resolution.
- IT Management within manufacturing environments
- ERP experience (Dynamics 365)
- Service management & Project management
- Azure, Office 365, Cloud based business applications
- PRINCE2 - ITIL
If this position is of interest please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click APPLY - A full job description is available
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: