IT ManagerJob not available
What will you be doing?
- Managing and developing the IT function to prepare it for UK and international growth
- Providing yourself daily IT support to employees to help them deal with the IT & Tech challenges
- Lead the migration of outsourced IT services in-house (Company Server, software licences and access management)
- Manage Company Servers (OneDrive/SharePoint/Network Admin/InTune)
What do you need?
- Previous experience managing IT service function
- Azure/Cloud and Office 365 exposure
- Server management experience
- Microsoft Exchange administration experience
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced within IT looking to cut down their hours whilst maintaining a senior technical hands on role within IT. The salary is £50,000 - £60,000 but due to the hours being part time, this is prorated to £25,000 - £30,000pa