IT DirectorReference: BH-53006
Leading IT, Change and Digital this in a senior role with full responsibility for one of the largest and most comprehensive team’s and budget’s in the South East of England.
You will need to be an astute, energetic, empathetic and creative individual with the necessary skills and passion to lead and empower the IT directorate to deliver, maintain and advance technological capabilities across a complex and multidisciplinary organisation.
You will lead a team of 100 with 5 direct reports and a budget of over £10million. This is a modern IT environment also supporting change and digital areas.
There is an exciting programme of projects and investment in IT underway so its an exciting time to join.
Key experience will include:
- Evidence of significant experience and expertise in IT, technology and digital.
- Extensive experience in IIT Service Strategy, Design and Operations.
- ITIL Qualified.
- Extensive project and programme management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of IT strategy development and implementation.
- Significant experience in Senior IT leadership role in a complex multisite organisation leading a multidisciplinary ICT function and managing a team of senior professionals.
- Experience in leading and managing during periods of significant change in complex and pressured environments.
- Experience in working, presenting and influencing at Board and Chief Officer level.
- Experience in building and maintaining highly effective stakeholder relationships at a strategic level and tangible evidence of successful negotiation.
- Experience in utilising next-generation technology to enhance business operations.
- Ability to manage significant budgets, with evidence of making use of flexible resources to reflect changing demands.
- Experience in procuring and managing large, and complex outcome-based ICT/IT contracts, whilst managing significant interdependencies.
- Experience in joint procurement, market testing and/or outsourcing, as well as negotiating quality, cost-effective services.
- Experience in managing effective service delivery at a time of budgetary constraints.
Salary will be £80-90,000 per annum + superb benefits.
Please apply or get in touch for further details…