IT AdministratorReference: BH-57978
Hybrid: 1 day from home
My client is leading the way in providing support in the MedTech world. We are looking for an IT Administrator to join the growing team. The key responsibility of this role includes administration of Office365, Azure Active Directory and Cloud Storage solutions.
- Setting up hardware e.g., laptops, phones and managing equipment lifecycles
- Collaborating with the MSP to deliver projects, administration, or deskside user support
- Creating and maintaining IT-related documentation.
- Providing training to end users on the IT systems and equipment.
- Researching and procuring new software/SaaS products and hardware, in keeping with the latest enterprise technology
- At least 1 years’ experience in an IT related field including IT security, project delivery system admin or working on an IT service desk.
- Proficiency with windows operating systems and Microsoft office applications
- understanding of the Microsoft 365 environment and willingness to learn other company systems
- The ability to work on projects in a focused and pragmatic way.
- Salary increases are typically awarded after 6 – 12 months and again on promotion.
- Opportunity to work from home 50% of the time once passing probation
- Private medical insurance
- Paid study leave and funding for external qualifications
- Discounted Gym Membership
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch on 01223209888 or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.