Interim Sales Ledger SupervisorReference: BH-54017
This role will supervise two staff members and will oversee the day to day tasks within the team. The role will cover a various areas including, month end reconciliations and initial/ongoing training for other team members.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide initial and continuous training to Sales Ledger Assistants
- Undertake quarterly reviews and set objectives relevant to company values and strategic goals
- Run and distribute weekly deposit and debtor reports
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries
- Making manual corrections where required
- Assist with reconciling daily deposits
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of the external finance control account
- Monthly reconciliation of payment channels
- Confidently liaise with colleagues from across the business
- Assist with annual external audit preparation and processes
The successful individual will have similar experience and will have led a small team in a supervisory capacity.
If you are available at short notice, this is an advantage.
For further information or to apply, please email your CV or contact Caroline Meeson at Pure.