Interim Financial ControllerJob not available
We are looking for someone to begin the role in August / September for a period of three to four months.
The role is highly likely to be inside IR35 so will be conducted on a PAYE basis paying up to £350 per day.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management reporting to a high standard including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and working capital
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly reporting and ad-hoc requests to senior management
- Responsible for accounting close process for group companies including preparing balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of the monthly consolidation
- Assist head of finance with the preparation of monthly reporting, budgets and forecasts for central cost centres
- Assist head of finance with the external audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Daily execution of operational treasury matters including invoice discounting financing
- Preparation and reporting of rolling cash flow forecasts and daily cash management
- Preparation of VAT returns and preparation of tax packs for annual direct tax compliance in liaison with tax advisors
- Other project and ad hoc duties as required by Head of Finance/CFO
The Candidate: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant experience in a similar role with group consolidations
- Exposed to senior level management with the ability to influence change
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel user
- Focused on high performance output and delivering results
For more information on the opportunity please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: