Interim Financial ControllerJob not available
The Financial Controller will be responsible for managing a team and will lead on delivering the monthly preparation and reporting of the consolidated results to the board.
Key responsibilities include;
* Preparation of monthly consolidated group results, driving accuracy and meeting deadlines
* Providing timely key performance metric information to the management team
* Manage and oversee the purchase ledger and payroll functions
* Lead on technical accounting matters, ensuring the financial results are in compliance with group accounting policies
* Responsibility for the year-end external reporting for the Plc
* Ownership of all corporate tax compliance and reporting, using external providers where required
Interested candidates will be ACA or ACCA qualified and will have trained in a large audit firm. In addition, you will have a solid background in IFRS & Group Reporting, including foreign exchange experience.
This role has been qualified as 'Outside' of scope for IR35 and therefore we can consider candidates operating on a Ltd company basis.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: