Interim Financial Controller - 18 month FTCJob not available
The Financial Controller is responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing all accounting processes and procedures for the business to ensure the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements, and is responsible for supervision and to direct all transactional accounting activities which include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Treasury, and Fixed Assets. Ensuring that financial reports are accurate and in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
A key focus of this position will be to implement corporate policies and develop procedures to support business processes. You will also be responsible for cost control and planning activities. The Financial Controller is also expected to partner with Senior Managers across all functional areas within the business.
The role: -
- Lead the monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes.
- Ensures that all that financial statements, reports and tax returns are completed in timely and accurate manner. Involves preparing statutory accounts directly for 5 entities.
- Ensures that all monthly account reconciliations are performed accurately, completely, and on time.
- Manages all accounting operations including - AR, AP, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cash, and Intercompany Accounting.
- Responsible for the implementation of robust internal controls, monitoring compliance, and for the maintenance of adequate documentation.
- Manages the audit process and serves as the local Audit Leader. Supports and coordinates all internal and external audit activity.
- Responsible of Monitoring costs and expenses in the company, making sure any variance will be identified and explained.
- In charge of developing productivity and costs efficiency for each function partnering with the functional leaders.
The candidate: -
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Significant post qualified experience.
- Team management a must.
- Experience of working in a multinational company using UK and US GAAP.
- Good communications skills and experience of dealing with non-finance people essential.
- Advanced Excel user and strong on systems.
For further information please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: