Integration DeveloperReference: BH-55321
This is a hybrid position.
- Collaborate with major stakeholders to deliver on multiple business system developments.
- Lead new integration projects within the time frame and budgets.
- Provide support for the IT team on new integrations.
- Manage adhoc developments within the business.
- Proven integration development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of API tools & processes and Microservices.
- Data Integration Hub/Cloud Integration Hub.
- Hands-on experience managing largescale data-sets which include complex transformations & data structures.
- Oracle & SQL.
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP or GraphQL.
- Knoweldge of IICS, MS Azure and other cloud technologies would be advantageous.
For more info please contact James Ellis at Pure Resourcing Solutions.