Inside Sales ExecutiveReference: BH-53237
Monday to Friday
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Free on site parking
Your core task in this role is to manage a portfolio of new and existing customers, always with an eye for business growth and improvements.This requires you to support the Sales team by reviewing customer performance data and identifying potential improvements. Based on your analysis, you will be required to approach existing and potential customers with new business proposals.
This involves a number of detailed tasks including:
- Reacting rapidly to customer quote requests.
- Maintaining and managing the company social media presence.
- Using external data sources to identify new market opportunities.
- Problem solving and resolution.
There will be occasional travel as required within the UK and to our company HQ in Rotterdam. It may be possible to work from home some of the time.
Formal Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent through experience.
- Computer literate with regards to the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc).
- Awareness and understanding of social media platforms.
- Business generation skills including cold calling, warm leads etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English, with any other language(s) an advantage.