Infrastructure EngineerReference: BH-58870
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work with a growing insurance and property management business to assist with the design, implementation, and documentation of hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions.
You will have a mixture of infrastructure and security experience with the ability to overcome complex challenges diligently with a proactive attitude.
- Resolving technical incidents, service requests, changes and problems.
- Assist with the design, implementation and documentation of hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions
- Work closely with the technical architecture team, helping to translate requirements into practical technical solutions.
- Working alongside the Security function to be able to remediate security incidents; alongside xay to day usage of and security tooling.
- Escalate and manage incidents and requests to vendors in a timely fashion.
- Management and documentation of information relating to incidents, service requests, change and problem, and the effective communication of progress of such events to all stakeholders in line with internal process.
- Collaborate with all business units to bring about timely resolution of technical issues.
- Work closely with the IT security team, assisting with remediation work.
- Azure stack (Azure AD/ IAAS / PAAS)
- Security Tooling (Rapid7 or equivalent)
- Cloud based email security (Barracuda preferred)
- Worked within ITIL environment
- Nutanix AHV
- Strong Fortinet Firewalls experience
- Strong networking/routing skills
For more information, please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click to apply. A full job specification is available.