Infrastructure EngineerReference: BH-54436
You will be reporting directly to the Infrastructure Manager supporting the development and implementation of Azure, service imporvements, existing infrastructure landscame and helpding to shape the future landscape.
There will be a mixture of BAU and project based work including: LLD/HLD planning, scheduling and implementation of change requests and maintenance activities.
- Maintain all aspects of on premise and cloud infrastructure
- Support all aspects of infrastructure operations across all sites
- Hands on technical support and escalation whilst looking for ways to improve day to day IT delivery
- Implementation, design and management of future cloud infrastructure
- Maintain operation of system envroinments including upgrade of platforns, OS and infra.
- Admin of existing outsources VMware and cloud infrastructure
- Storage management including capacity planning, retention, backups and recovery management
- Citrix estate management, assisting in managing residing applications and systems hosed within the environment
- Server OS update management and upgrades
- Patch management for desktops, servers, networking equipment and all other infra handware
- Ensuring infrastructure adheres to ISO27001 standards
- Established experience supporting cloud hosted solutions
- Migratng workloads from traditional datacentres to cloud providers
- Windows Server 2012-2022
- Azure cloud experience
- O365, AD, SQL, Exchange
- Virtualisation, VMware or Hyper-V
- Storage infrastructure
- Hosted cloud datacenter, physical & virtual server estates
- Cisco Meraki
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office