Infrastructure ArchitectReference: BH-58530
The successful candidate will have senior stakeholder engagement, technology rollout and indirect leadership experience. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively visualise and articulate challenges and solutions. The ability to deliver to expectation on time will be key and prior experience of presenting financial rationale would be beneficial.
Working alongside the IT Director and wider business leaders, your aim will be to develop a coherent infrastructure strategy, ensuring the IT systems are secure, reliable and performant.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work.
- Design and evolve infrastructure strategy, producing a 5-year roadmap
- Work with the IT Director, Senior Management Team and wider business leaders
- Hold infrastructure forums to validate strategy and present future trends
- Work with suppliers to select appropriate technologies and toolset to implement
- Ensure strategy is designed and implemented on time, on budget and meets security specifications