HR Services On-Boarding Team LeaderReference: BH-53399
We are recruiting a HR Services On-Boarding Team Leader for a leading research business based in south Cambridgeshire. The role is being offered on a 10 month FTC to cover a period of maternity.
Great opportunity to join a friendly HR team within a fast paced environment.
The main purpose of the role is to:
Manage and support the HR Services On-Boarding Team to provide an excellent new hire and employee experience.
Provide the delivery of a quality on-boarding, advice and general administration service to our people, hiring managers and stakeholders.
Continuous improvement of on-boarding processes, managing the implementation of new requirements.
Developing and maintaining networks and relationships with peers and stakeholders.
The ideal person will be operating as a HR Services Team Leader in a similar role or this role could suit an experienced HR Coordinator who is looking to take a step into line management.
Skills and knowledge required for the role:
- Able to work accurately at pace
- People management skills or the desire to progress in this area
- Demonstrable knowledge of HR processes (including legal and regulatory frameworks) across the on-boarding scope, related policies and procedures
- Proven experience of administering and managing high-volumes of HR administration within a busy HR environment
Well-developed IT skills, proficient user of Excel, HR systems and reporting
- Proven experience in documenting processes, process improvements and adhering to compliance controls
- Excellent: attention to detail, organisational skills, proven independent critical thinking to facilitate solutions independently by fact finding to make sound fact base decisions
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude to overcome obstacles
- First rate customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Leads by example
- Highly professional and experience working with confidential information
- Demonstrates a flexible and approachable attitude
- Good numerical skills, able to perform salary and holiday calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Please call Miranda today for more information regarding the role.