HR OfficerReference: BH-53525
A new opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer to be part of an established team based with an organisation South of Norwich. Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a varied and busy role.
• Assisting with the recruitment process, including producing accurate adverts and job descriptions for new posts.
• Coordinating induction and on-boarding processes for new employees
• Support Managers in administering performance management and appraisal processes.
• Assisting with the development of HR policies and procedures.
• Support the Payroll Team and the HR Manager with case work and organisation development as required
The successful applicant will have similar experience and will be highly professional and comfortable in communicating effectively across all levels of the business.
You will ideally hold a CIPD Level 3 and with exceptional customer service skills, you will be able to deal with confidential information and support managers and employees across the full employee lifecycle.
This is an ideal role for someone whi has worked as an HR Assistant now looking to develop the HR career within a really lovely and friendly team.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson