HR ManagerReference: BH-54241
Managing a team of five HR professionals this is a busy and varied role that would suit someone with a proven management background in HR.
- Ensure the provision of an effective, responsive and solutions-focused HR function to the business
- Provide day to day management of the whole HR function covering employee relations, casework, and resourcing, and play a key role on TUPE and any organisational change initiatives.
- Work closely with the HR Director to inform HR strategy development and deployment across the business with associated initiatives and action plans
- Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards within the workplace at all times and ensure any applicant or employee information is kept confidential and secured.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required for the effective operation of the HR and Payroll function
- Experience line managing an HR function or part of an HR function.
- Experience undertaking HR process reviews and improvements, collaborating with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- A very good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Drive and determination with a business-focus and a ‘can do-will do-it’s done’ approach.
- CIPD qualification level 7 or equivalent experience.
This role is based in our client’s offices in Felixstowe, with occasional travel to other sites. The role comes with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, bonus and other benefits.