HR ManagerJob not available
The role of HR Manager will be both operational and strategic, with a key focus on:
- Acting as a key advisor to the business, serving as a link between Management, Directors, and employees.
- Develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness of an HR plan, with supporting metrics, that drives the development of company culture and increases the effectiveness of all people related activities.
- Conducting performance management and job evaluations
- Advising managers and key stakeholders on all areas of employee relations and managing more complex cases.
- Manage recruitment and onboarding activity to attract the best talent for the business and also succession planning
- Managing L&D activity, analyse training needs to design employee development.
- Initiating and implementing HR projects in areas such as pay and benefits.
- Producing and analysing reports to identify and determine causes of HR issues and developing recommendations for improvement of the organisation's HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance based on employment law.
- Assist the enhancement of colleague engagement, welfare and wellbeing.
- Communicate key and updated legislation to all business leaders as required.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of colleagues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
If you are an experienced HR professional used to operating across a busy HR remit and hold a CIPD Level 5 or 7 qualification, then we would love to hear from you.
You will demonstrate business and commercial awareness along with strong stakeholder management. Naturally you will be well versed in knowledge and application of current UK Employment law and have a proven experience in a standalone HR Management role including the full lifecycle of HR activities.
For further information or to have an initial discussion about the role, pelae contact Becky Wilson at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: