HR ManagerReference: BH-53311
The business has been through change in the last two years and has continued to thrive during the pandemic and is due to expand further in the next 3-6 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice to senior management and other managers on statutory obligations and compliance·
- Support managers in building and managing training plans and talent management
- Absence management including support to managers with return to work interviews and follow-up actions where required.
- Management of employee relations issues - first port of call for guidance and advice on all ER issues to line managers, supporting managers in ER processes, seeking advice as required
- Input to remuneration, benefits and rewards structures, supporting the annual performance and salary review processes
- Management of the recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain and update all HR policies and processes.
- Responsible for HR administration, including all documentation and ensuring accurate recording and updating of records.
- Compilation and analysis of key HR metrics, interpreting results and making recommendations for improvement
- Support to the payroll function, ensuring payroll changes are approved and processed on time
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant HR Generalist experience gained in a stand-alone HR role
- CIPD qualification
- Up-to-date working knowledge of employment law
- Skilled at working with and advising people at all levels
- Good influencing and decision making skills
- Working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
This is a stand alone role reporting into the Board, and will have responsibility for developing and directing the HR strategy for the business.
Apply now or contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.