HR ManagerReference: BH-53524
We are proud to be the recruitment partner of this leading organisation based in the heart of Cambridge.
Partnering with managers by providing advice and guidance on all employee matters is an essential part of this role as well as supporting managers with employee relations issues including capability, performance and absence.
You will be a HR Professional with substantial experience in generalist HR including operational exposure to application of employment law, case management and organisational change management.
Skills / qualifications include –
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of advising and guiding managers on matters of HR strategy and practice
- Evidence of having coached / mentored managers
- Collaborative in your approach
- Being able to deliver on projects
- CIPD qualified
You will get to work for an established organisation with a great HR team who are truly passionate about delivering the best HR service to their employees.
Hybrid working available.
Start date September 2021
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information.