HR ManagerJob not available
Managing a small HR team, your role will be both operational and strategic, with a key focus on:
- Acting as a key advisor to the business, serving as a link between Management, Directors, and employees.
- Conducting performance management and job evaluations
- Advising managers and key stakeholders on all areas of employee relations and managing more complex cases.
- Advising managers throughout the business on all organisational policy matters.
- Managing L&D activity, analyse training needs to design employee development.
- Initiating and implementing HR projects in areas such as pay and benefits.
- Producing and analysing reports to identify and determine causes of HR issues and developing recommendations for improvement of the organisation's HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance based on employment law.
- Assist the enhancement of colleague engagement, welfare and wellbeing.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation and communication of plans and projects.
- Communicate key and updated legislation to all business leaders as required.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of colleagues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
If you are an experienced HR professional used to managing HR staff, developing policies and designing HR processes and hold a CIPD Level 7 post graduate diploma then we would love to hear from you.
You will demonstrate business and commercial awareness along with strong stakeholder management. Naturally you will be well versed in knowledge and application of current UK Employment law and ideally have worked within a unionised manufacturing or engineering environment.