HR CoordinatorReference: BH-54372
Pure are currently working with an up-and-coming drug discovery and development company based in South Cambridge. This role is an initially 12-month FTC, which offers hybrid working from home and in the office 2/3 days per week.
Our client is looking for a proactive and motivated HR & Recruitment Coordinator who ideally will have experience of working within a busy and fast-paced HR generalist role. Initially, the role will be focusing primarily on recruitment coordination but after three months the existing HR coordinator will be going on maternity leave meaning the role will then cross over into a more generalist position.
- Generalist HR support – maintaining accurate personnel date, responding to HR-related enquiries, preparing employment contracts and amendments to letters, note-taking during HR process, updating the org chats, supporting HR projects, benefits & employee lifecycle HR Administration
- Recruitment – Providing administration support for hiring activities such as: posting roles, candidate management in our hiring software, coordinating interviews, collecting feedback and providing support to hiring managers and supporting any ad hoc “fly-in” travel arrangements for candidates.
- Onboarding – providing administration support to provide an excellent onboarding experience for new hires, sending out welcome information, setting up company inductions, adding new hires to various systems, reference and right to work checking, coordinating new hire announcements and setting up HR review meetings
- Training – Booking any ad hoc training courses
- Experience of using an HRIS and/ or hiring software and professional social networks, such as Linked In
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment & onboarding)
- Experience of providing generalist HR support
- An understanding of UK employment law, good people practices and GDPR