HR CoordinatorJob not available
- Complete end to end HR administration of the employee life cycle, recruitment, starters, all HR processes during employment and leaver processes.
- Proactively address first line HR queries via face to face contact, phone enquiries or the HR team inbox, actioning where appropriate and escalating where necessary.
- Ensure that our HR information system, Cintra, is kept up to date in real time and is accurate at all times.
- Manage short term absence cases from initial identification to investigation and formal sanctions.
- Oversee probation process to ensure compliance and documentation is in order
- Arrange investigation, disciplinary and grievance hearings as required and support with note taking and drafting of documents.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, working proactively to use data in support of objectives and identify trends.
- Contribute to basic policy development and assist the wider HR team in the identification of areas for improvement to services and processes.
- Ensure all documents/information is shared and filed appropriately in the organisation’s systems and colleague e-files in accordance with the GDPR Regulations and company policies.
- Employee benefits’ administration for eye care vouchers, private medical insurance, pensions and any other company benefits.
- Support with HR projects and take on other responsibilities to meet the needs of the department and business.
- Management and administration of family friendly processes such as maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave including pay calculations and written correspondence
- Expert administration skills
- Previous HR experience in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Strong organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills with previous experience of using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a high level.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment dealing with special category data.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to continuing professional development, proactively seeking out opportunities for continual learning and self-development
If you are a strong HR administrator with excellent excel skills, and are keen to progress in HR this might just be the role for you! Get in touch now by calling Claire Oakley at Pure, or apply now!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: