HR ConsultantReference: BH-54472
The role is with a well-established commercial business with locations around the South East and South of England.
The business is just starting a new exciting phase in its growth and needs an experienced HR professional to lead on acquisition activity and a specific TUPE transfer.
Working closely with the FD and the Managing Director, overseeing the process and providing sound commercial advice to ensure the acquisitions are completed successful and with minimal risk.
There are also a number of other key HR Projects that could be undertaken by the right individual.
Key skill, experience and qualifications required;
- Strong knowledge of UK Employment law
- Ideally degree educated and / or CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience of M&A activity and TUPE
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Following initial assessment this role has been deemed outside of IR35 therefore if you are operating via a limited company then the rate would be £350 - £400 per day.