HR ConsultantReference: BH-55973
As a HR consultant you will be expected to be knowledgeable on all HR matters, and be able to provide advice on such. With this opportunity, you will be given the chance to provide outstanding support over the phone, by email or in person in a full range of HR and ER issues to a personal client portfolio.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to school leader with ER related issues and attending the client meetings and hearings as necessary.
- Provide HR advice to clients in all related topics, taking into account LA's position.
- To manage complicated cases in accordance to statutory and local procedure, dealing with Police, LADO and other agencies as required.
- Provide a support to leadership with redundancies/restructuring, which may include attending consultation meeting and management of processes.
- Provide support to schools when converting to Academy status and other TUPE situations.
- Promoting the company's services to new and existing customers.
- Human Resources: 2 years (preferred)
- Experience in dealing with ER cases
- CIPD qualified (preferred not mandatory)