HR Co-OrdinatorReference: BH-58800
The successful candidate will need to be an experienced HR Assistant with strong knowledge and experience with day-to-day HR practices.
- Overseeing recruitment needs to ensure staffing requirements are met.
- Managing new employee documentation and ensuring that everything is uploaded and maintained on the systems.
- Monitoring and reporting any HR issues to management.
- Being involved with organisation/participation of staff events, training, team building etc.
- Being involved in employee engagement including supporting employee development, enhance job satisfaction, deal with employee grievances, disciplinary issues etc.
- Providing administrative support where needed.
- Any other duties as requested by line manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a HR role with knowledge of day-to-day HR practices.
- You will need to be self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You will be dealing with a range of documentation with precise and intricate information so attention to detail is necessary.
If you're looking for a new opportunity and you're keen to hear more about this or any other HR positions in the area, please contact Georgia at Pure Resourcing Solutions (Norwich office).