HR Business PartnerReference: BH-58898
Our client is on an exciting journey of transformation and are seeking to appoint an HR Business Partner to join their team. Reporting to the HR Director you will be part of a wider UK team and will take responsibility for sites across the Eastern region.
This is an exciting role where no two days will be the same. As an HR Business Partner you will be great at building relationships, naturally adaptable and working with key stakeholders you will be responsible for supporting the continued development of teams through new ways of working, advising on organisational design, advocating collaboration opportunities across the business and support managers on employee relations issues.
What else do you need in order to succeed in this role?
- Previous experience in a similar role coupled with the CIPD qualification
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with change and supporting others through change
- You have an inquisitive approach to all that you do and you’re comfortable asking questions of your stakeholders
- Highly organised yet flexible where you need to be
- Passionate about people and you want to make a difference
The role can be home based with 2 days spent at their Norfolk or Suffolk location.
If you’re excited by working in a fast-paced environment and want to join our client on their journey, please get in contact with Becky Wilson