HR Business PartnerReference: BH-58657
£50,000 plus £6k car allowance
Reporting to the HR Lead, this multi-site organisation is looking to appoint an experienced HR Business Partner. This role can be home based with occasional travel to their sites in the East Anglia region.
The ideal person will support the operational day to day HR activity who can look at new ways of working, not being driven by what the policy says.
About the role:
As a HRBP, you will act as support for the internal HR team working closely with the People Director, People Leads and Learning, Development & Talent Manager providing support in complex case work, coordinating HR operational work, recruitment, policy and process updates as well as taking an active part in leading improvement projects and objectives.
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience of HR business partnering within a complex organisational environment
- Experience of operating and reviewing HR policies and procedures
- Experience of supporting the design of manager toolkits and delivering manager workshops
- Working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Managing complex ER case work
- Experience of driving improved staff engagement
- Experience of working with and supporting an outsourced service model
- HR experience in the Public Sector / Charitable Sector
- Experience of continuous improvement methodologies
- 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 bank/public holidays)
- Flexible benefits including buying/selling holidays, cycle to work and life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Long service awards
- Recognition scheme
- Employee assistance programme