HR AssistantJob not available
This particular client is a small company who takes care of their staff, offering development and support throughout their employment. The office is a modern and extravagant site which makes coming in an experience every time, although they also offer hybrid working.
They are looking for a keen person to join their team and kickstart their HR career, with a variety of responsibilities across the business and a great development programme.
- Employee lifecycle
- Be involved in the recruitment process
- Carry out compliance checks
- Carry out check ins with new starters
- Assisting the payroll team with data collection
- First point of contact for HR questions from staff, including managing the HR inbox
- Take an active role in HR Projects
- HR Data
- Confidential filing of employee records
- Managing the HRMS accurately
- Operate in compliance with GDPR
- Wider business
- Be a member of the Social and Wellbeing committee
- Cover basic facilities duties when require
- Keen on HR
- Previous administration/office experience (desirable)
The client is understanding of how hard it can be to start you career in HR so this opportunity will give the right candidate that one chance.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: