HR AssistantReference: BH-54498
Due to continued growth, they are looking for someone to work alongside the HR Manager to provide HR support across the organisation. If you are passionate about HR and have some exposure to working in an HR role and want to work and learn from a great mentor then this will be a great role for you.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of HR Administration associated with the full range of the employee lifecycle
- Assist in all matters related to recruitment.
- Organise new starter induction programmes.
- Organise annual employee engagement surveys and undertake analysis to identify key findings.
- Main the Employee Handbook.
- Undertake annual employment law updates and ensure these are communicated to the HR Manager to be implemented.
- Provide reporting on suitable departmental performance data, including analysis and report to the HR Manager.
- Act as the focal point for our charity partners, organising and communicating relevant events.
- Assist in investigation, disciplinary, grievance and capability matters.
- Support with key HR projects
- Provide additional Administrative support to the MD when needed
- Ideally at least 12 months experience working in an HR support role
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- Strong organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- CIPD level 3 or studying towards would be preferable